Conference Proceedings Paper Upload
Full-Length Paper Submission Instructions
Submission Check List
* Please ensure that your paper follows the following Paper Guidelines.
* Save articles with your Reference Number and Last Name (e.g. HRD-9999-Smith).
* Save articles as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
NOTE: DO NOT send PDF, ZIP files, rar files, or online files.
* Articles should not exceed 5000 words (excluding the appendices and references)
*Abstract: each paper should include an abstract of no more than 500 words.
* Divide the paper into clearly stated sections: abstract, introduction/background, methods of research, findings, discussion, conclusion, and references.
* Technical terms should be explained.
* Acronyms should be written out at their first appearance.
* Use Acronyms only if a term is repeated at least 3 times.
* Do not use bold or italics to emphasize ideas or terms.
* The APA style should be followed when citing references: (Johnson, 2011)
Follow this link for more information: http://www.apastyle.org/
* Only original work is accepted; plagiarism will not be tolerated. Proper citing of sources is expected.
* Authors are expected to will submit carefully written and proofread material.
* Spelling, grammatical and syntactical errors are not acceptable in the final submission.
* Either British or American English can be used.
* Recycled papers from a previous conference are not accepted. However, a paper from a previous conference that has been reframed to fit the 21CAF conference thematic goals is accepted. Reframing should be comprehensive.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: JUNE 16, 2017